Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hello,
I have been a busy guy driving back and forth from Tucson. Treatment has been going smooth,
with no complications so far. My half way point of this trial is this week. M.r.i and c.a.t scan test will be
performed in a month from now. These results will determine my future treatment options.
I am hopeful and in good spirit right now. I am very thankful for being accepted for this trial
and thankful for my current good health.So far so good,Thank God.
Tell your family you love them , Happy Thanksgiving Chio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chio,
We are going to Box Canyon again this year, Wed to Sun, for Thanksgiving. Come out for the day, or feel free to stay in my RV, if you are up for it. I'm leaving the dogs at home. I'm going to ask Dino to dog-sit.
Later,
Kyle